The Center For Disease Control and the vaccine manufacturers go to great lengths every year to to ensure as many people of the general public will receive the flu shot every “flu season”.
We have seen this unethical bribery at local pharmacies like Walgreens and local grocery stores like A&P and Shoprite where banners and signs are being bombarded upon shoppers. Promotions shouting at customers with taglines including, “5% off your grocery bill with receipt of flu shot!” and “FREE FLU SHOT! NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!”
Even local celebrities and reality stars like Melissa Gorga are being compensated to put up smiling faced Instagram photos with their arms in a bright red band-aid with the oh-so-important message, “Get your flu shot!”. It’s a bit pathetic to say the least.
It appears that Rowan College makes no exception of this senselessness. If you are a student or staff member of Rowan College, I bet you just got this important message in your email inbox with a tacky tagline inside of , “Fall Into Good Health Week”.
Disclosure: I am not a doctor (and don’t try to be) this post is for informational purposes only and the information displayed here is not intended to be a diagnosis or treatment to any ailment or disorder. Always consult your physician before starting or stopping any health regimen.
The fact that Rowan College is bribing innocent students to get the flu shot in hopes of receiving a $500 scholarship from Joseph P. Chirichella, President and CEO of Deborah Heart and Lung Center is barbaric.
On the surface, this may seem like a well-meaning sentiment. But that would only be well meaning if the flu shot was for one, effective, and two, completely safe for all college students.
Flu Shot Facts
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center, the sponsor of the flu shot scholarship at Ramapo College, focus on diagnosing and treating patients with cardiac, vascular and pulmonary diseases, but the flu shot has the ability to CREATE a multitude of the very cardiac, vascular and pulmonary diseases they help treat. I mean, does that really make sense at all? Just a few related side effects of the influenza vaccine: Vasculitis (also known as angiitis and arteritis.), vasodilatation/flushing, headache, tachycardia (rapid heart rate), pain in 5 extremities, chest pain, syncope (shortly after vaccination), dizziness, paresthesia, : Dyspnea (difficulty breathing), pharyngitis (inflammation of the throat), rhinitis and more. (Source: CDC) (More side effects listed below).
- The influenza vaccine is only 23% effective, and is even less effective in seniors and immuno-compromised individuals (who need immunity the most) You can view the vaccine insert here where it says, “Geriatric Use: Antibody responses were lower in geriatric subjects who received FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT than in younger subjects”.In fact, the vaccine manufacturers admit openly, “Vaccination with Fluzone Quadrivalent may not protect all recipients”. We know by looking at the chart below that is not only true, but highly under-stated.
(VE %: Vaccine Effectiveness) Source: CDC
- The flu shot has resulted in serious adverse injuries and death. Guillain Barre Syndrome, a devastating disorder where the body literally attacks its own nervous system (More info here), often resulting in paralysis in severe cases, has been proven to be linked to the influenza vaccine. It is listed on the side effect list of the vaccine which can be viewed here and is also under the “Warnings & Precautions” category as such:
[Direct Quotation]”If Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) has occurred within 6 weeks of receipt of a prior influenza 34 vaccine, the decision to give FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks. The 1976 swine influenza vaccine was associated with an increased frequency of GBS. Evidence 37 for a causal relation of GBS with subsequent vaccines prepared from other influenza viruses is inconclusive. If influenza vaccine does pose a risk, it is probably slightly more than 39 one additional case/one million persons vaccinated.”
The numerical odds listed at the end of that excerpt may seem like a lottery case scenario, but those numbers are not accurate, and severe vaccine-induced injuries are admittedly recognized as highly under-reported by VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) More info here.
Other serious injuries include: Convulsion, encephalomyelitis, facial palsy, facial paresis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, hypoesthesia, myelitis, neuritis, neuropathy, paresthesia, syncope, Asthma, bronchospasm, dyspnea, respiratory distress, stridor, Tachycardia.
- Ghost Pandemic? The goal of pushing flu vaccines is not public health, but financial gain.
But vaccines are free! How could it be about the money? Vaccines and the drugs to treat the flu (like Tamiflu) are both cash cows and “flu season” is simply a public declaration from the World Health Organization, not the actual, official start of an influenza rampage.
“In 2004, a WHO (World Health Organization) committee advised governments to stockpile flu vaccines and antiretroviral drugs in anticipation of a flu pandemic. Right on time, the health body declared the H1N1-fueled flu season of 2009 as a flu pandemic and triggered a global mad scramble for flu vaccines and antiretroviral drugs. However, just as different governments sank billions of dollars into these vaccines, independent health experts revealed that there was no flu pandemic.
In fact, close investigations revealed ugly details about how government officials and health regulatory bodies responded to financial incentives to scare people into vaccinating against a “ghost pandemic”. But scare tactics is only one way by which vaccine makers build their big empires. Their close ties to health regulatory bodies ensure that there will always be a market for vaccines even when these vaccines do more harm than good.” (Source: Progressive Health)
- The flu mist, a popular influenza vaccine alternative is a live mist virus and can shed the virus to others within 21 days of application. In close quarters, like Rowan college dorms and open showers, the likelihood of spreading a virus is high to begin with. If the flu mist is given to a majority of college students, it has potential to create an influenza outbreak all on its own. (Source here. Scroll down to “Transmission Study”)
- The flu vaccine has never been studied on pregnant or nursing mothers, yet there is no mention of this in Rowan College’s mass email blast. The vaccine manufacturers and the CDC admits that the safety of any vaccine has never been appropriately studied on pregnant or nursing women, but still allows them to receive the shot.
- The flu vaccine has never been tested for carcinogenic (cancer-causing), mutagenic or fertility impairment issues in humans.
[Direct Quotation] “FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential.”
This basically is telling you that you’re conducting in a trial if you consent to this vaccine. There is no way to know if you will get cancer or have reproduction and fertility issues following this injection, because those types of things have never been studied in humans.
The facts that must be known are clearly coming up short for this vaccine (and all vaccines) to be considered safe and reliable for all populations.
It should illegal to bribe people into taking a drug with known risks for a reward of any kind.
Something To Think About: Rowan Students
I encourage all Rowan College students to do what they do best, research and become further educated, on the influenza vaccine before lining up for their local free clinic for that free $500 scholarship.
Remind yourself, how did we all survive before the massive push of the influenza vaccine??
The flu was never considered anywhere near the “epidemic” that its being marketed as today. For healthy, middle-aged college students and adults, you likely did just fine managing flu-like symptoms. The media hype is trying to erase history and instill fear in the flu viruses that spread today.
Instead of masking the problem by receiving a toxic flu vaccine, we should consider focusing on the strength of our immune systems and making sure we’re healthy enough to combat any illness that makes its way to us this “flu season”. Check out my post about the evidence-based proof that elderberry syrup is better than the flu shot here as well as more evidence-based facts about vaccines here.
Your health is worth much more than a measly $500. The choice is yours. Use your Rowan College education and research the heck out these vaccines before it’s too late. Educate before you vaccinate. Go tell Rowan how you feel on their Facebook page!